Johnny Rocker is Lviv’s only all-rock themed hangout. You can hear rock from A to Z. Each day of the week has its own schedule featuring different styles of rock music, most Saturdays you can hear live concerts.
Atmosphere and Crowd
Johnny Rocker feels more like a pub and is a place where you can get away from the poseur-glam atmosphere of Lviv’s nightclubs and enjoy some good ‘ole rock and roll.
- Party Factor: Mostly Crowded on Weekends
- Best night / Special Events: Each day features a different theme: experimental rock on Mondays, Ukrainian rock on Wednesdays, and live rock on Saturdays.
- Music: Rock
- Crowd: Democratic
- Girl-Guy Ratio: about 50/50
- Mixing, Mingling and PUA Potential: Good for people-watching but that’s about all.
- Food: There’s a late night kitchen
- Good For: Students and Backpackers
At Johnny Rocker you can find classic pub grub like Buffalo wings and grilled meats. There is also lighter fare, including plenty of salads (try the one with eel or Lamberti with salmon). The drinks section is more than half of the cafe’s menu. For a cocktail with a kick, try the “Johnny Rocker” with absinthe.
|Rock Cafe Johnny Rocker (Рок Кафе Johnny Rocker )|
|Fan Page(s):||Johnny Rocker on Facebook (English); Johnny Rocker on VKontakte (Ukrainian)|
|Hours:||Mon.-Thu.: 12 p.m. – midnight; Fri.-Sat.: 12 p.m. – 2 a.m.|
|Cover Charge:||4 – 7 EURO|
|Reserve a Table:||Call ahead|
|Address:||3, Lychakivs’ka St., Lviv, Ukraine, 79000|
|Tel.:||+38 (032) 260 2476|