Play Bar is an elegant cafe that morphs into a stylish lounge when the sun goes down. The smallish club features a VIP zone with seating for 80 and is able to host 200 people. You can hear DJ music on Saturdays and Sundays. Come to Play Bar on Thursdays to enjoy live jazz and blues music.
Play Bar is located in the very heart of Lviv on pedestrian Kryva Lypa Lane. You can find the arched entrance to Kryva Lypa Lane just off central avenue Prospect Svobody, from Doroshenka Street or Sichovykh Stril’tsiv Street.
At night Play Bar’s stylish all-white décor is transformed by an ultramodern illumination system that turned the interior into all colors of the rainbow. The lounge is mainly “progressive” youth hangout and occasionally hosts parties for Lviv Fashion Week and other events.
- Party Factor: Mostly Crowded on Weekends and Thursdays
- Best night / Special Events: Thursday night live jazz and blues.
- Music: DJ House and Hip Hop, Live Jazz and Blues
- Crowd: Young and Glamorous
- Girl-Guy Ratio: a bit better than 50/50
- Mixing, Mingling and PUA Potential: Bring your “A game” – If you’re not sitting at her table it’s hard to get her number
- How to Get In: Dress sharp, best not to wear any sportswear or sneakers
- Food: There’s a full late night kitchen that services Continental European cuisine.
- Good For: Yuppies and Business Travelers
Play Bar serves Continental European cuisine. There’s a good choice of sandwiches like bruschetta and steaks. Breakfast is served from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Business Lunches are available from 12 p.m. to 4 p.m. And there’s also an evening menu.
|Website:||Play Bar on Facebook|
|Price range:||€€ (10 – 15 Euro) (Credit cards accepted)|
|Good for:||Business Travelers|
|Address:||6, Kryva Lypa Lane, Lviv, Ukraine, 79000|
|Tel.:||+38 (032) 272 2501, +38 (096) 367 6026|
|Hours:||Mon. – Thu. 11 a.m. – 1 a.m.; Fri. – Sat. 11 a.m. – 3 a.m.; Sun. 11 a.m. – 1 a.m.|