Looking for where to eat in Lviv, Ukraine? How about the best places in Lviv to try Ukrainian cuisine? Perhaps you’re looking for a romantic restaurant for that special evening or the right venue for your business dinner? Maybe a late night bite to eat or an early bird breakfast? Whatever the occasion, let us help you to find the place that’s right for you.
Quick Dining Tips for Lviv Visitors
- Reservations. Restaurants and cafes in Lviv tend to be small. Call ahead to book a table at places where we recommend reservations.
- Forms of payment. Credit cards are not universally accepted. Where possible, we’ve tried to mark “cash only” places, but bring a bit of cash with you just in case.
- English menu and language. Not all menus are in English and fewer waiters speak it. We’ve labeled places with English menus. Don’t expect to find much English at places classified as “Mostly locals” venues.
- Key survival Ukrainian for diners. We’ve created a phrasebook for curious foreign diners with a knack for languages.
- Service. Like in other parts of Eastern Europe service levels are a “work in progress” and can be uneven from place to place. Generally, you can expect better service at more upscale places.
- Tipping. If you want to tip for good service, then 10% is a good rule of thumb. A service charge is usually not included in your bill.
- Smoking. Many Lviv dining places have dedicated non-smoking areas and a few are totally non-smoking.
Find the Restaurant You’re Looking For
- Search Lviv’s Largest English-Language Restaurant Locator (filter by price, cuisine, location, atmosphere and theme).