Traveler Tips for selecting accommodations in Lviv, Ukraine
- Where possible, we strongly advise that you select accommodation only in Lviv’s center.
- Most of Lviv’s top sights are located within easy walking distance of the city center.
- Options for centrally-located luxury, business-friendly and budget accommodations are all available.
- Public and ground transportation in Lviv are not “tourist-friendly” if one doesn’t speak Ukrainian, Russian or Polish; most taxi drivers don’t speak English. If you do want to use public transportation see our guide.
- Have your hotel concierge or administrator assist you when ordering transportation.
- Arrange an airport or train station pick-up before your arrival.
- Plan to eat breakfast in your hotel – most downtown Lviv cafes and restaurants don’t open until 9 or 10 a.m. If you are an early riser here are a few options for an early bird breakfast.